Property: 7 |
Cleaning: 6 |
Host: 5 |
Location: 9 |
The location is very good. Close to most areas you want to go, everything walk-able. The apartment is a good size too, with a seperate living room/kitchen. The fact we could make our own dinner and had a washing machine were big pluses. The downsides are there too however:
- The closet was falling apart, the door was jammed and felt like it was holding the thing together. Don't use too much force...
- There was an open electrical outlet, with the power cables hanging out loosely.
- There were no blankets at first, although it was not very warm anymore.
- Host speaks decent English, but we were greeted by the cleaning girl and she spoke literately no English words. However, she did her best with Google Translate, and if you go to Italy you should realize English is an issue for the whole country.
- While they accept American Express on their registration, they cannot charge the card normally.
No red flags or absolute no-go's, just things that made it less then perfect. All in all, a decent apartment, great location, lot's of space inside and a kitchen plus washing machine. Completely fine option, just not the best.
stayed from 09/22/2022 to 09/24/2022